Booking Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
User agreement between the user (customer) and Teillatts.
Please read these terms and conditions of use (Terms and Conditions) carefully before using this web site and making any booking.
You consent to the Terms and Conditions when you tick to accept them upon making a booking on this web site. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions you may not use this web site to make make a booking. All booking enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. On receipt by us of your online booking form and online deposit payment we will reserve your holiday.
2. The person that ticks to accept our terms and conditions confirms that he/she has the authority of all persons included in the holiday to make the booking on their behalf and that he/she has read and accepted these booking terms and conditions and also has read and accepted the lake rules. The deposit is accepted as part payment towards the total cost of the holiday.
3. The balance of the holiday cost must be paid no later than 12 weeks before departure. If you book within 12 weeks of departure you must pay in full at the time of booking. If any payment is not received by us at the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, forfeit any deposit or instalment payments made and treat it as a cancellation in accordance with paragraph 4.
4. The price of your holiday is fully guaranteed. In the event you cancel your confirmed booking, it can only be accepted in writing from the person who signed the booking form and the following will apply:
PERIOD BEFORE DEPARTURE - CANCELLATION CHARGE
MORE THAN 56 DAYS - DEPOSIT ONLY
30-55 DAYS - 50% OF TOTAL COST
LESS THAN 30 DAYS - 100% OF TOTAL COST
5. We reserve the right immediately to terminate the services we are contractually obliged to provide to you if we, our employees or agents or any other appropriate person in authority in any place or any vehicle or craft, judge your behaviour to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to any other clients or property or fail to comply in full with the lake rules. If in the event of such behaviour our contractual obligations under these conditions will terminate immediately. In either case any appropriate cancellation fee will apply and we will not be liable to you for any refund or costs or damage you may incur.
6. FORCE MAJEURE: We will not be liable for any loss or delay occasioned by the following, STRIKES, RIOTS, POLITICAL UNREST, HOSTILITIES, WAR OR THREAT OF WAR, TERRORIST ACTIVITIES, INDUSTRIAL DISPUTES, FIRE, FLOOD, TECHNICAL/WEATHER PROBLEMS TO TRANSPORT, CLOSURE OF PORTS, WEATHER CONDITIONS OR ANY OTHER EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
7. Clients are required to have an appropriate Travel/Holiday insurance in force for the duration of the holiday.
8.Whenever possible, any changes to the booking requested after the confirmation of booking will be accommodated. Depending on the changes charges could be incurred.
9. The holiday booked cannot be assigned. Only persons named on the booking form are permitted to fish. Pets are not permitted.
10. JURISDICTION: The acceptance of these Terms & Conditions on the online booking form constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE: If you consider you that you have cause for complaint whilst in France, the complaint must be notified to our representative in the first instance. Unresolved complaints must be sent in writing to Teillatts within 7 days of arrival back in the U.K.
12. LIABILITY: Teillatts liability shall be limited to the cost of the holiday as specified on the online booking.